HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY!!
The annual community Art Show I help organize in honour of this day is what inspired the Celebrate Diversity Project (and thus this blog) and I can’t believe that piece is 2 years old.
This year’s theme IDENTITY opened today with almost 300 PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE. I’m incredibly proud, incredibly humbled, and incredibly tired.
well this is what i did today….i’m so happy….but so exhausted
“The story of women’s struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights”
(Source: queenofthenorths, via lieunettes)
Lucienne and Blei - Wedding Portrait
ahaha I am too lazy to do backgrounds, whoops
zalazny posted this a year ago today and I’m still not over it.
Today has been frustrating on like 5 different levels:
- Lighting electricians were supposed to come to work at 8:30 this morning to finish installing new lights….didn’t arrive till early afternoon
- Crazy Prof at at school was as infuriating as always
- Classmates being absolute dickhats either not showing up to class or being rude and aggressive towards prof
- my body hates me - Mega headache and shark Week
- My leftovers only half heated up and kind of taste like shit
I know we have some terrible profs, I know we get frustrated and vent … but that doesn’t mean it’s always right to accuse every idea. Then you just look like a bitch.
There is a different between accusing and critiquing.
p.s. from those of us who do show up to every class vs those who come when they want, you have no right complaining about schedule changes collectively made when you weren’t there.
the violent hiccups have started
so much for not getting sick before the end of this week
signs i know im stressed:
-ive chewed my nails down so much theyre bleeding
-every muscle in my body’s in knots
-its 2:30am and im wide awake
- I Love LA (Glee Cast Version)
- Vacation (Glee Cast Version)
- Mr. Roboto / Counting Stars (Glee Cast Version feat. Skylar Astin)
- More Than a Feeling (Glee Cast Version)
- America (Glee Cast Version)
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (Glee Cast Version)
(Source: fyeahgleeclub, via hummabledesigns)